Submissions - Step 2
YOU MUST AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE WE CAN ACCEPT YOUR MATERIALS.
MERCURY INK, an imprint of
MERCURY RADIO ARTS, INC.
1270 Avenue of the Americas, 9th Floor
New York, NY 10019
Mercury Ink only accepts submissions of manuscripts online. Send us the entire manuscript via our online submission form, which will follow once you have reviewed and accepted our submission release.
You will not hear from us regarding the status of your submission unless we are interested in publishing it, in which case you can expect a reply from us within approximately 8-12 weeks. We regret that we cannot respond personally to each submission.
You have indicated that you want to submit to us a manuscript. By accepting in the space indicated below, you confirm that you have read the above policy and terms of this release concerning our acceptance of unsolicited submissions.
The following shall constitute our entire agreement with respect to the submission:
- You acknowledge that there does not exist a fiduciary relationship between you and us. You chose to submit your manuscript to us and you make this submission voluntarily and on an unsolicited basis. You and Mercury Ink have not yet reached an agreement concerning the use of the manuscript and you acknowledge that no obligation of any kind is assumed by, or may be implied against Mercury Ink unless and until a formal written contract has been entered into between you and an authorized officer of Mercury Ink, and then the obligation shall be only as is expressed in the formal written contract.
- You acknowledge that this release covers and governs any and all versions of the manuscript, whether first submitted to Mercury Ink contemporaneously with, or prior to, or following, the acceptance of this release. You warrant that you are the sole and exclusive author and owner of the manuscript, and that to your knowledge no one else has any right to the manuscript.
- Further, in receiving a submission, we do not assume any duty not to publish a book based on a similar idea, concept or story. You acknowledge and agree that other persons may have submitted to Mercury Ink, or may hereafter submit to Mercury Ink, and that Mercury Ink has and will be independently developing, materials and ideas that may be similar or identical to any materials and ideas submitted by you, and that Mercury Ink does not regard your materials or ideas as novel, valuable or useable.
- You release Mercury Ink and its licensees, successors and assigns from liability for any claims, loss or damage of any kind relating to the manuscript. We assume no responsibility for any unsolicited manuscripts which we may receive and you acknowledge and agree that Mercury Ink is not obligated to return your manuscript to you.
- This release will be governed by the laws of the State of New York, without reference to its choice of law principles. This release cannot be modified, except in writing by an authorized officer of Mercury Ink.